Tuesday, May 25, 2010

lost love..

Dedicated to all those, destiny took away their love from


Before it gets too late
return back to home
For its scary and gloomy
and I am all alone.

The lights will fade
and the dark night will cover soon
You know no that I am
scared of dark nights without moon.

Better you step fast
or this dark will gulp me in
I am waiting for you
And I won’t be sleepin.

Did I ever tell you
that I love you a lot
I won’t ever play prank to you
and I admit the last one was all my plot.

You are my darling, you are my sweetheart
you are my everything
Come soon, I’ll be seeing your way
and my eyes won’t even for once blink.

Come soon my baby
Step faster
The day has fallen
The bats are crackling their laughter.

My heart’s thumping
calling out your name
Come to me my baby
enough of this hide n seek game.

You cannot leave me alone
For bereft you even I would die
Come to me in a jiffy
or I would start to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment